Sunday, December 1, 2013

Announcement

I know I haven't been blogging as much lately. It's mostly because of lack of drive, and I apologize for it. But that doesn't mean Defiant Success is closing its doors. There is, however, something I want to say in regards with the blog.

As some of you may know, I do a book and movie comparison post at the beginning of every month. Well, I've decided to tone down the frequency of said feature. Instead of every month, it will now be whenever I feel like doing such a post. On a similar note, I intend to review more books for this blog.

Blogging shall resumed later this week.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you're not quitting the blog! I can totally understand not doing a book/film comparison every month. It's hard to find time to read and watch something different every month. (for me it is anyways)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated. More so if they are appropriate.